- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Active: 25 min
- Yield:6 servings
- Stir to combine the brown sugar, dill, paprika, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Rub the mixture all over the pork loin.
- Set a 6- or 8-quart Instant Pot® to medium saute (see Cook’s Note) and add the olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the pork loin and brown all over, turning with tongs, about 4 minutes. Remove to a plate. Add the onions and carrots and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables begin to brown, about 4 minutes. Add the tomato paste, thyme and sage. Stir to coat the vegetables in the tomato paste. Add the wine and simmer until reduced by half, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the chicken broth and return to a simmer. Tuck the bay leaf into the sauce and nestle the pork loin in the middle (it will not be covered by liquid).
- Follow the manufacturer’s guide for locking the lid and preparing to cook. Set to pressure cook on high for 30 minutes.
- After the pressure-cook cycle is complete, follow the manufacturer’s guide for natural release. After 10 minutes, being careful of any remaining steam, unlock and remove the lid. Remove the pork to a cutting board.
- Return the sauce to a simmer on the medium saute setting. Mash the butter and flour into a paste with a fork in a small bowl. Whisk into the simmering sauce and cook, whisking, until sauce is thickened, about 1 minute. Discard the bay leaf and stir in the parsley. Thinly slice the pork and serve with the sauce.
Settings may vary on your Instant Pot® depending on the model. Please refer to the manufacturer's guide.
Source: Read Full Article