I was craving cookies but did not want to bake in batches so I just put it all in 10 inch cast iron skillet. Big scoop of vanilla bean ice cream and I am good to go 🙂
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour. *See note*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips any flavor you like
- 1 cup toasted walnuts or pecans chopped
- You can use bread flour for a chewier cookie. I use 1/2 of each
- Bread flour and all purpose
- You can also add toffee bits or anything you like. Even M&Ms
- If you prefer cookies, use scoop or tablespoons to make size you
- Want and chill for at least an hour
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until slightly soft in middle
- Can freeze and thaw for 20 minutes before baking
Preheat oven to 325.
Cream butter, brown and granulated sugar together until fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla. Cream until combined well.
In seperate bowl mix flour, salt, cornstarch, baking soda.
Add dry mixture to creamed mixture and mix until well incorporated.
Add chocolate chips and nuts. Mix until combined.
Spray a 10 inch iron skillet with non stick cooking spray.
Spread cookie dough in skillet evenly.
Bake at 325 degree for 15 to 18 minutes or until center is slightly soft and golden brown.
Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes before cutting into wedges like a pizza.
Can cook on cookie sheet. Spread evenly and bake. Cut into strips and dip in milk yum.
Source: Read Full Article