- 2 cups Bow Tie Pasta, Uncooked
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 clove Gralic, Minced
- 14 1/2 oz can Diced Italian Tomatoes
- 10 3/4 oz can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 3/4 cup Pasta Sauce
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast, Cubed
- 10 oz Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed & Drained
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
In a large skillet over medium heat, saute garlic in olive oil for 1-2 minutes. Add cubed chicken and heat till cooked through.
Stir in tomatoes, cream of chicken, pasta sauce, spinach, parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Cook for 5-10 minutes to heat everything together stirring occasionally.
Add pasta and toss together to coat. Sprinkle each serving with a little mozzarella.
Source: Read Full Article