- Total: 1 hr 5 min(includes chilling and cooling times)
- Active: 10 min
- Yield:4 to 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- Unfold the puff pastry onto a lightly floured work surface. Using a rolling pin, gently roll the dough out to a 10-by-15-inch rectangle. With a small offset spatula, spread the honey mustard evenly over the dough, making sure to go all the way to the edges, then sprinkle the kielbasa pieces over the mustard.
- Starting at a long side, roll the dough into a log as you would a jelly roll, then pinch the seam shut and place onto the prepared baking sheet, seam-side down. Refrigerate the log until slightly firm, at least 30 minutes; this will make it easier to cut it into rounds. (See Cook’s Note)
- Cut the chilled puff pastry log into 1/2-inch-wide slices (you should get 20 to 22 slices) and place the slices cut-side down onto the baking sheet. If needed, adjust the slice shape to form a circle. Bake until puffed and golden brown, about 18 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
The swirls can be assembled up to this point and held in the refrigerator for several hours before slicing and baking
Source: Read Full Article