Although i’m not A Korean
But i love Korean Foods
I’m a big fan of Kimchi and of Course i have to make on my own which is most taste fresh. veggies than some kind of stinky which most Koreans added of shrimp / squid pickled
( me personally like fresh taste and not a big fan of pickled)
I also like asian meat balls
Mostly beef balls & fish balls oh that’s my favorite.
In my noodles i love to adding
Fried crispy shallots / onions
Cilantro/ coriander leafs/ green onion of course
Noodles without green onion such a waste to me hehe ?
Okay guys now here’s my homemade noodles
I just love cooking
- All kind of fish ball/ cake here/ shrimp ball
- It just up to you how much you want to eat it just put into it alright
- 2-3 cups kimchi
- 1 tsp Jamaican salt
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 bag noodles
- 1 bundle Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 /-1/2 bundle of fresh green onion
- And it's up to you what kind of noodles you want it too
- You can buy korean ramen noodles which is very easy /instant
- But i like fresh noodles/ white vermicelli noodle which my favorite
These are the options i like to used for my Kimchi noodles, but if you using the white vermicelli, you must boil it until it’s cooked then washed clean with cold water
Put them all together and ready to serve ??
Add: good taste kimchi will taste better after a week ☺️ ENJOY ?
Source: Read Full Article