"Programmable pressure cookers, aka multi-cookers, help make this hearty chili recipe an easy, no fuss option for any night. You’ll want to soak the beans overnight – this simple step yields a great texture and really brings out the smoky flavor of the sausage. Serve with your favorite toppings."
- Place the beans in a large mixing bowl and add 6 cups of water. Let rest for 8 to 12 hours. Drain.
- Using the Saute function, heat the multi-cooker over high heat. Add the olive oil then smoked sausage and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes, until lightly browned and some of the fat has rendered. Remove with a slotted spoon to a plate.
- Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the salt, chili seasoning, beans, diced tomatoes, and chicken stock. Stir well to combine, scraping browned bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Lock the lid in place and turn the top valve to seal. Set the multi-cooker to cook at high pressure for 20 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build. Let pressure release naturally for 15 minutes, then release remaining pressure manually.
- Return the sausage to the pot and stir well to combine.
Per Serving: 339 calories;16.9 g fat;31.7 g carbohydrates;15.1 g protein;31 mg cholesterol;1481 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article