- Prep 20 min
- Total45 min
It’s official: this is the appetizer we’re bringing to every party this holiday season. If you’re looking for a Christmas appetizer it doesn’t get more on-theme than our Pull-Apart Christmas Tree. Made with Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls, stuffed with cheese and trimmed with melted butter and fresh parsley this pull-apart centerpiece will disappear before the party even starts.
cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
packages (5.5 oz each) garlic & herbs Boursin® cheese
tablespoon butter, melted
tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Separate dough into 16 triangles. Use kitchen scissors or knife to cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
- 2Spoon about 2 teaspoons cheese on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Using photo as a guide, place crescents next to each other in tree-shaped pattern on cookie sheet, starting with trunk and working up to top.
- 3Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until deep golden brown. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with parsley.
- To transfer tree to platter, lift it up still attached to parchment paper, and place on platter. Run large, flat spatula underneath tree on all sides, then lift parchment paper on one side, and slide tree onto platter.
- We tested with garlic & herbs Boursin™ cheese, but feel free to use your favorite flavor.
- Crescent Dog Pull-Apart Wreath is another great option for the holidays. It’s easy to turn crescent rolls into a Christmas tree for a holiday take on the classic app.
- Love Christmas tree-shaped appetizers? Our3-Ingredient Pesto-Parmesan Christmas Tree is the perfect recipe if you’re craving a little pesto and parm for your next holiday gathering.
- Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners.
Source: Read Full Article