"Pumpkin, cream, and mascarpone are whipped together and spooned into ramekins lined with coffee and rum-soaked ladyfingers to make these special mini tiramisu."
- In a large bowl or a stand mixer fitted with the whisk, combine 1 1/2 cups cream, mascarpone, pumpkin, 1/2 cup sugar, and pumpkin spice. Beat on high speed with a hand mixer or on medium-high speed in the stand mixer until stiffly whipped.
- In a medium bowl, beat remaining 1/2 cup heavy cream with 1 tablespoon sugar until stiffly whipped.
- In a small bowl, stir together coffee, rum, and remaining 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Have ready 6 approximately 4-inch wide cups or ramekins. Dip ladyfingers in coffee mixture and line cups or ramekins with a single layer. Depending on size of cups or ramekins, ladyfingers may need to be cut shorter with a serrated knife.
- Top with a layer of pumpkin mixture. Top with another layer of soaked ladyfingers and another layer of pumpkin mixture.
- Top each serving with a generous spoonful of the whipped cream and sprinkle with white chocolate. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day.
Per Serving: 729 calories;52.8 g fat;54.4 g carbohydrates;8.8 g protein;230 mg cholesterol;206 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article