Yummy ? and quick to make !
- 1 bag frozen meatballs (any flavor you like)
- 1 carton chicken broth (32 ounce)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 can white beans (undrained)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- Fresh garlic, minced (5 cloves)
- 1 cup mixed veggies (frozen)
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
In a large pot sauté onion, green pepper and garlic with olive oil until veggies are tender….
Add your frozen meatballs to your veggies in your pot, sauté meatballs until slightly browned…..
Next add to your pot : carton of chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans, black pepper, oregano, and mixed veggies….Stir well and bring to a boil……
Reduce heat to low / medium and heat soup, slightly uncovered, for 40 minutes…Stir occasionally…..
Serve with some buttered bread ? and enjoy ?!!
Source: Read Full Article