This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 25 min
- Total4 hr45 min
Drink your lemonade and eat it, too! These light and refreshing raspberry-lemonade cheesecake bars are ready to shine at your next potluck—the guests won’t be able to resist their eye-catching swirl! Garnish with fresh raspberries and lemon zest for a truly ahh-mazing dessert.
roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 2packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1cup sugar
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 2teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2cups fresh raspberries
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8teaspoon red gel food color
- Additional raspberries and lemon zest, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. Break up cookie dough into pieces; press evenly in bottom of pan. Bake 16 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes.
- 2In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, scraping side of bowl frequently. On low speed, add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended. Beat in vanilla and 2 teaspoons lemon zest. In small bowl, reserve 1 cup of the filling.
- 3In another small bowl, mash 2 cups raspberries with fork. Push berries through small strainer with back of spoon to make 1/2 cup raspberry puree. Stir puree, lemon juice and food color into remaining filling.
- 4Spread raspberry filling evenly over cookie crust. Drop tablespoonfuls of reserved filling on raspberry filling. With knife, carefully swirl into raspberry filling layer to create marbled look.
- 5Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool 30 minutes on cooling rack. Refrigerate at least 3 hours, until chilled completely.
- 6To serve, run sharp knife around edges of pan. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Garnish each bar with raspberry and additional lemon zest. Store covered in refrigerator.
- To quickly soften cream cheese, remove from wrapper, and place on microwavable plate; microwave uncovered on High about 15 seconds or just until softened.
- Bars are best cut when completely chilled, and wiping the blade between each slice helps ensure nice, clean edges.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Serving Size: 1 Bar
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article