- Total: 1 hr 35 min(includes cooling time)
- Active: 30 min
- Yield:10 to 12 servings
- Prepare the cake mix and bake in a 9-by-13-inch baking pan according to package directions. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Position the cake with the long end closest to you. Evenly space the chocolate candies in 5 rows down the center of the cake (there should be 6 chocolates per row). Use the handle of a wooden spoon to push all of the candies into the cake. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pudding according to the package directions and set aside.
- Beat together the cream, sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until soft, billowy peaks form, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Spread the caramel sauce over the cooled cake, making sure it drips down into the holes. Top with the pudding and then the sliced bananas. Spread the whipped cream over the top. Using an offset spatula, create swirls. Drizzle with extra caramel sauce. Cut into pieces and serve. (The cake is best eaten right away.)
Source: Read Full Article