- 2 Large Zucchini, quartered then sliced
- 1 Serrano Chile, minced
- 29 oz. Canned Diced Tomatoes
- 6 oz. Canned Tomato Paste
- 15 oz. Canned Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
- 15 oz. Canned Black Beans
- 15 oz. Canned Pinto Beans
- 4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
In a 4-quart or larger slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Do NOT drain liquid from canned ingredients before adding them to slow cooker.
Stir to mix well.
Cover, and cook on LOW until vegetables are tender, about 6 hours.
Stir in water if thinner chili is desired.
To serve, top with cheddar cheese and sour cream.
Source: Read Full Article