- 6 oz hot smoked salmon*
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp sliced green onions, divided
- 1 tsp seafood seasoning such as old bay
- Generous dash cayenne pepper or 1 tsp asian chile sauce
- 6 cups assorted vegetables for dipping
- Bagel crisps or toasted pita wedges
Remove and discard skin and dark brown fatty layer from salmon. Break salmon into pieces. Pulse in food processor until finely chopped. Add mayonnaise, yogurt, 1/4 cup of the green onions, seafood seasoning and cayenne pepper; pulse until blended.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with remaining 1 tbsp green onions. Serve with vegetables and bagel crisps.
Tip: * look for hot smoked salmon in the refrigerated section of the grocery store. If difficult to find, use self stable smoked salmon.
Source: Read Full Article