- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3 slices bread, soaked in milk
- Garlic salt
- 1/2 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Black pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped fine
- 4 stalks celery, chopprd fine
- 2 large bottles bbq sauce
In large bowl mix beef and pork, bread, eggs, garlic salt, black pepper, salt, green onions, parsley, and celery.
Shape into balls and place on cookie sheet. Brown meatballs in oven. Mix barbecue sauce and cream of mushroom soup in large pot. Heat on stove for about 30 minutes. When meatballs are cooked, place in pot and simmer about 10 to 15 minutes.
Source: Read Full Article