This is my favourite childhood dish that mom used to cook for me. #cookwithcookpad
- 500 g beef sirloin
- 1 white onion thinly sliced (you can also use red onion)
- 1/2 cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 7 cherry tomatoes, Halved
- 1 bag mixed salad leaves
- For the dressing
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 red bird's eye chillies
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp palm sugar (or brown sugar)
Grill the beef on the griddle pan until it is cooked as per your liking. Thinly sliced the beef
Prepare the dressing by pounding garlic and chillies (I use pestle and mortar). Add fish sauce, lime juice and sugar. Mix it until sugar is dissolved.
In a mixing bowl, add sliced beef, mix salad leaves, cucumber, onion and tomatoes. Pour over the dressing. Mix well and enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article