- Prep 20 min
- Total20 min
This easy summer skillet packed with fresh veggies and tasty pesto chicken is ready in just 20 minutes.
oz uncooked penne pasta
lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
cup basil pesto
cloves garlic, finely chopped
zucchini, halved lengthwise, sliced
large tomato, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and pesto; cook and stir 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Transfer cooked chicken to plate; set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package; drain.
- 3Spray same skillet again with cooking spray. Add garlic and zucchini; if desired, season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir 5 minutes. Add tomatoes; cover and cook about 3 minutes or until tomatoes are hot and zucchini is tender.
- 4Add cooked pasta and chicken to skillet; gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
- Top pasta mixture with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Try adding diced bell pepper for added flavor!
Source: Read Full Article