- 1 tomato, diced
- 400 grams penne pasta, cooked according to directions on the bag
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mushrrom, fresh
- 1/4 cup shredded olives. (black or green)
- 1/2 big bell pepper, yellow
- 1/2 big bell pepper, red
- For tomato suace
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 3 tbs vinegar
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs pomegranate molasses
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbs fresh basil
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
On a big pan covered with 2 tbs of olive oil, saute all vegetarian ingredients (do not add olives yet), season with salt and black pepper if desire.
On a cup, add tomato paste, vinegar, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, pomegranate sauce, 1 tbs of olive oil, black pepper, 2 tbs of water, and mix well.
Add the mix sauce to the saute components, add olives and mix,cover with lid and let it simmer to 3 mins on low heat.
Add pasta into the pan and mix well, served immediatly with no delays otherwise the pasta will be soggy.
Source: Read Full Article