"Slightly sweet, classic macaroni salad recipe!"
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes; drain.
- Rinse macaroni in cold water until cool; drain.
- Stir mayonnaise, onion, parsley, mustard, rice vinegar, sugar, celery seed, and salt together in a bowl; add macaroni and eggs and stir to coat.
- Chill in refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 783 calories;57.4 g fat;53.4 g carbohydrates;14 g protein;152 mg cholesterol;719 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article