"This salad is easy to put together if you have a well-stocked pantry. Eat as a side dish with dinner and the leftovers make a great lunch!"
- Soak raisins in 1 cup warm water in a bowl while you complete remaining steps.
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir onion and garlic until onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in curry powder, cumin, cilantro, and ginger and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in vegetable broth, garbanzo beans, and quinoa. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low heat, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain raisins. Lightly toss quinoa mixture with raisins, roasted red peppers, and toasted almonds. Season with salt.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 415 calories;11.8 g fat;67.1 g carbohydrates;12.9 g protein;0 mg cholesterol;842 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article