"Incredibly tasty variation of baked chicken wings with no marinade – just butter, garlic, and herbs. Great for the low-carb eater!"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a shallow baking dish with aluminum foil and grease lightly.
- Cut tips from chicken wings and discard. Cut between the joint to separate each wing into 2 pieces.
- Combine butter and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat; heat until butter is melted and garlic is fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper together in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken wing pieces in melted butter mixture; coat with Parmesan cheese mixture in the bowl. Arrange in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle any remaining butter on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until skin is browned and juices run clear, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 233 calories;19.2 g fat;1.2 g carbohydrates;13.7 g protein;63 mg cholesterol;452 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article