“This recipe came about from a lot of experimenting over the years. My family and friends like this version the best. Serve over cooked rice.”
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pound andouille sausage, sliced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pound frozen cooked shrimp without tails
- Ready In
- In a slow cooker, mix the chicken, sausage, tomatoes with juice, onion, green bell pepper, celery, and broth. Season with oregano, parsley, Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper, and thyme.
- Cover, and cook 7 to 8 hours on Low, or 3 to 4 hours on High. Stir in the shrimp during the last 30 minutes of cook time. Отримати онлайн кредит на картку dozepe
- Serve over your favorite rice.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 235 calories;13.6 g fat;6.1 g carbohydrates;20.2 g protein;99 mg cholesterol;688 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article