Pancakes might seem like a decadent breakfast choice, but packing them with protein and bananas is a great way to ensure you’re getting all the nutrients your body needs first thing in the morning.
The recipe makes four pancakes and requires four ingredients.
One large ripe banana
Two large eggs or four egg whites if you’re looking to reduce calories and fat content
One scoop of protein powder (35g)
One scoop of oats (35g)
Make margaritas with the ‘easiest’ recipe that uses just 3 ingredients[GUIDE]
James Martin’s recipe for lemon and mint new potatoes – perfect with lamb chops[CHEF]
Effective storage solution that makes strawberries ‘last for a week’[FOOD STORAGE]
1. Put a non-stick frying pan on medium heat – if it smokes, it’s too hot.
2. Add banana and eggs to a blender or food processor until smooth.
3. Add the protein powder and oats and process until smooth.
4. Pour a quarter of the batter into the frying pan and wait until bubbles start to form on the top of the pancake and flip until cooked. Repeat until you have no batter left.
5. Top with your favourite toppings – blueberries and maple syrup for example.
Nutritional information per serving*
Total fat: 1g
Total carbohydrates: 14g
*Amounts will vary depending on the products used. Information is based on My Protein’s pancake recipe.
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Source: Read Full Article